Q. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences:
1. Carry many it can passengers.
Ans: It can carry many passengers.
2. Bed roses life of not a is.
Ans: Life is not a bed of roses.
3. Earth of heaven Kashmir the is called.
Ans: Kashmir is called the heaven of earth.
4. Heart with honest prayers be offered should.
Ans: Prayers should be offered with honest heart.
5. Please your dictionary me lend.
Ans: Please lend me your dictionary.
6. Vast country is a India.
Ans: India is a vast country.
7. Your elders always respect.
Ans: Always respect your elders.
8. Pandemic COVID-19 a is.
Ans: COVID-19 is a pandemic.
9. Sacred the book a Ramayana is Hindus of the.
Ans: The Ramayana is a sacred book of the Hindus.
10. In 1947 independence got its India.
Ans: India got its independence in 1947.
11. Narendra Modi of India is the Prime Minister.
Ans: Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India.
12. Person has the boldly work the done.
Ans: The person has done the work boldly.
13. Best policy is the honesty.
Ans: Honesty is the best policy.
14. Downwards flows water.
Ans: Water flows downwards.
15. Me taller than she is.
Ans: She is taller than me.
16. Brahmaputra mighty the Assam flows through.
Ans: The mighty Brahmaputra flows through Assam.
17. Looking I for house him found new a.
Ans: I found him looking for a new house.
18. Very important health is for water clean.
Ans: Clean water is very important for health.
19. 2050 year may get flooded by our the earth.
Ans: Our earth may get flooded by the year 2050.
20. Populations the young ruling in India the corporations soon will be.
Ans: Soon the young populations will be ruling the corporations in India.
21. Of tiger six species still in existence there are.
Ans: There are six species of tiger still in existence.
22. Animal stories like the young very much.
Ans: The young like animal stories very much.
23. Such themes is this timeless are because.
Ans: This is because such themes are timeless.
24. As some sports people easy very consider.
Ans: Some people consider sports as very easy.
25. To he school yesterday came.
Ans: He came to school yesterday.
26. I your highness hope me do the favor will.
Ans: I hope your highness will do me the favor.
27. Hard to realize struggled her dream she.
Ans: She struggled hard to realize her dream.
28. Gets 10-15 truck loads of Delhi tender coconuts daily.
Ans: Delhi gets 10-15 truck loads of tender coconuts daily.
29. Finally them he asked to retreat.
Ans: Finally he asked them to retreat.
30. The find murderer who out real is.
Ans: Find out who the real murderer is.
31. Part this study tour of their was.
Ans: This tour was part of their study.
32. Busy own activities always was her she with.
Ans: She was always busy with her own activities.
33. Report Annual the by read was principal week college was the on.
Ans: The Annual Report was read by the Principal on the College Week.
34. Came months he for eight to teach me.
Ans: He came to teach me for eight months.
35. Very poor subjects in these I was earlier.
Ans: Earlier I was very poor in these subjects.
36. Very now proficient in them have become I.
Ans: I have now become very proficient in them.
37. He to went to visit the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Ans: He went to Amritsar to visit the Golden Temple.
38. On river Guwahati the stands Brahmaputra bank of the
Ans: Guwahati stands on the bank of the river Brahmaputra.
39. I have no for business aptitude.
Ans: I have no aptitude for business.
40. The saw I boy in the shop.
Ans: I saw the boy in the shop.
41. Was the room why dark very small?
Ans: Why was the small room very dark?
42. Please your book lend you will me.
Ans: Will you please lend me your book?
43. Must apologize you misconduct your for.
Ans: You must apologize for your misconduct.
44. India everyone duty expects his to do
Ans: India expects everyone to do his duty.
45. He livelihood to earn his has to hard work.
Ans: He has to work hard to earn his livelihood.
46. There never without go you should my permission.
Ans: You should never go there without my permission.
47. A Country secular is India.
Ans: India is a secular country.
48. The earth of moon is a satellite the.
Ans: The moon is a satellite of the earth.
49. Does me more I her love than he
Ans: I love her more than he does.
50. Colombus was discovered America by.
Ans: America was discovered by Colombus.